How to add a beneficiary to IDBI bank net banking to transfer fund or sending money: Now IDBI Bank provides an adding beneficiary process for sending money or transfer fund. A beneficiary is a person to whom you want to add to the third party in your IDBI net banking account to transfer funds. By net banking, you can transfer funds to the third party but you will have to add the beneficiary first for that, and you can add two beneficiaries of any bank in a day with your IDBI net banking account. After two registrations, Registration link will be deactivated. You will just need to go on IDBI Bank homepage by log on to www.Idbibank.com and select your banking process (personal/corporate etc.) and log in to your net banking and click on ‘transfer fund’ and follow the process of adding beneficiary and transfer fund or send money. You will see the process for adding the beneficiary to transfer fund or send money in given below.
Procedure of adding beneficiary
- Visit www.idbibank.com for going in IDBI Bank homepage.
- Then select your banking process (personal/corporate) and click on ‘log in’.
- Next, you will found information page. Here you need top click on ‘continue to login’.
- After that you will need to enter customer ID, password in respective fields and select ‘start in’. Then click to ‘login’.
- Now you will enter in your net banking account. Here you will need to select ‘transfers’ option.
- Next, select NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) in next page. Then NEFT options will be open on your screen, and you will need to select ‘add a personal NEFT beneficiary’.
- In next page, you will need to enter the beneficiary account number, confirm account number, a name of the beneficiary in providing in fields select beneficiary account type and fill branch IFSC code and click on ‘add’.
- After that, you will see the step for completing the registration process page and click on ‘confirm payee’.
- Next, you will see confirm and activate beneficiary page. Here you will click on ‘approve’.
- You will see beneficiary details and ‘enter the unique registration number for beneficiary selected above’ in next page and click on ‘validate’.
- After that enter your ID and transaction password and click on ‘ok’ in the ‘disclaimer’.
- Now, your choosing beneficiary will be adding with your account.
Process of transfer fund or send money to adding beneficiary
- Next, you will need to go on NEFT option again, and now you need to select ‘make a payment to registered NEFT beneficiary.’
- Next, you will need to select your beneficiary who you want to transfer fund and click on ‘make hot payment’.
- After that, enter ‘payment amount’ and ‘payment remarks’ and click on ‘pay’.
- Next, enter your ID and transaction password and click on ‘confirm’.
- Now, your transfer funds will be successful.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the adding beneficiary details. So, bookmark this page to get more updates about this.