How to add a payee to IDBI bank: Now, the Bank provides an adding payee process for sending money or transfer fund.
A payee is a person to whom you want to add to the third party in your account to transfer funds.
By net banking, you can transfer funds to the third party but you will have to add the payee first for that, and you can add two beneficiaries of any bank in a day with your account.
After two registrations, a Registration link will deactivate. You will just need to go to the official homepage by log on to www.Idbibank.com.
Select your banking process (personal/corporate etc.) and log in to your net banking and click on ‘transfer fund’ and follow the process of adding a payee and transfer fund or send money.
You will see the process for adding the payee to transfer fund or send money in given below.
Add beneficiary to IDBI bank
How to add idbi beneficiary in idbi bank. Check below steps:
- First of all, visit “www.idbibank.com to access idbi internet banking.
- Then select your banking process (personal/corporate) and click on ‘log in’.
- Next, you will found information page. Here you need to click on ‘continue to login’.
- After that, you will need to enter customer ID, internet banking password in respective fields and select ‘start in’. Then click to ‘login’.
- Now you will enter in your net banking account. Here you will need to select ‘transfers’ option.
- Next, select NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) in next page. Then NEFT options will be open on your screen, and you will need to select ‘add a personal NEFT payee’.
- In next page, you will need to enter the payee account number, confirm account number, a name of the payee in providing in fields select payee account type and fill branch IFSC code and click on ‘add’.
- After that, you will see the step for completing the registration process page and click on ‘confirm payee’.
- Next, you will see confirm and activate payee page. Here you will click on ‘approve’.
- You will see payee details and ‘enter the unique registration number for payee selected above’ in next page and click on ‘validate’.
- After that enter your ID and transaction password and click on ‘ok’ in the ‘disclaimer’.
- Now, your choosing payee will be adding with your account.
Process of transfer fund or send money
what is third party transfer in idbi.
- Next, you will need to go on NEFT option again, and now you need to select ‘make a payment to registered NEFT payee.’
- Next, you will need to select your payee who you want to transfer fund and click on ‘make hot payment’.
- After that, enter ‘payment amount’ and ‘payment remarks’ and click on ‘pay’.
- Next, enter your ID and transaction password and click on ‘confirm’.
- Now, your transfer funds will be successful.
Also do idbi home loan login and check idbi neft transfer limit by visiting the official website.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the adding payee details. So, bookmark this page to get more updates about this.