Dear readers, if you are searching for the procedure to check the status, then you are at right place because here in this article, you can get the information regarding the procedure.
Once your card is dispatch, then you can check dispatch details. Only then the applier of card tracks their status of the Shipment by entering the AWB number on the speed post web or the courier.
Apart from this, you can also check idbi credit card review and the idbi credit card offers online.
Now, there is two way to track your status that is Blue Dart and Speed Post.
Track IDBI credit card status
- Blue Dart: – In Blue Dart track system you need to Enter “Way bill” and “Ref no” and after all that click on “Go” to track.
- Speed Post: – In Speed post tracking system you just need to enter “Item No” and enter the shown text in below box for verification and click on “Track”.
Which is the best idbi credit card
Before applying, you must check the idbi credit card eligibility. If you are eligible then you can apply for idbi credit card against fixed deposit or any other card.
You can also apply for “rupay credit card idbi”.
If you need any other information regarding status, customers can call Customer Care number.
idbi credit card customer care
- 24 – Hour Customer Care-Toll free number: 1800 425 7600
- Non-Toll free number: 022 – 4042 6013 (Call Charges Applicable)
- Email us at [email protected]
NOTE: – This web page is dedicated to How to check status. You can also bookmark (Ctrl+B) this web page for more information.