How to link Aadhaar card to IDBI bank account-Net banking: Now IDBI bank customer can link up Aadhaar card to IDBI bank account. You can update your account by these three processes:
- Online process
- SMS process
- Offline process
The Customer who has linked up their aadhaar card with IDBI net banking, they will enjoy the various significant benefits; direct benefit transfer, subsidy for commodity products, scholarship and get tribal welfare scheme, Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee, offer to access with country wide. To apply for this, a customer need to enter in his IDBI net banking and follow the options link ‘link aadhaar card number or aadhaar card seeding. Through this option, you will apply for the link up aadhaar card with the bank account. You will see the process of online, offline and SMS in given below.
Process to link up Aadhaar card with IDBI bank account through online
- Visit the site- www.idbibank.com.
- Select banking process (personal/corporate etc) and click on log in. Then a popup window will be open. Here you will need to click on ‘continue to login’.
- Now fill your customer ID and password and select ‘start in’. Then click on log in.
- Now your net banking account will be open on your system screen. Here you will see the option of ‘link your aadhaar number or ‘aadhaar card seeding’ or link aadhaar card to the bank account or update your aadhaar number with the bank account. You will need to click on it.
- You need to provide your aadhaar number and re-enter aadhaar number in respective fields.
- And click on ‘submit’.
- All required details which provided by you. These are updated in IDBI bank system. Banker will verify it manually if everything is ok. You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number by IDBI bank.
Process of link up Aadhaar card with IDBI bank by offline
- You will need to visit to your IDBI bank branch and ask for aadhaar card seeding with account application to the banker.
- Fill the form and submit it to counter.
- Next, they can provide you lower portion receipt of the form.
- Banker will verify your aadhaar card linking to the bank later manually.
- The verification process will be complete.
- At last, you will get the notification by SMS or E-mail.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to link Aadhaar card to IDBI bank account-Net banking”. So, you may bookmark this page to get more updates about it.