How to update Aadhar to your account-Net banking: Now IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) customer can update up Aadhar to your account. You can update your account by these three processes:
- Online process
- SMS process: idbi bank aadhaar linking by sms
- Offline process
The Customer who has updated up their Aadhar with Industrial Development Bank of India net banking, they will enjoy the various significant benefits.
Benefits: direct benefit transfer, subsidy for commodity products, scholarship and get tribal welfare scheme, Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee, offer to access with Countrywide.
To apply for this, a customer needs to enter into his Industrial Development Bank of India net banking and follow the options update ‘update Aadhar number or Aadhar seeding.
Through this option, you will apply for the update up Aadhar with the bank account. You will see the process of online, offline. Apart from this, you can also link aadhaar card to idbi bank account using sms.
You can also check idbi aadhar card link status online.
Process for idbi bank aadhar card link to account online
- Visit the official website of idbi bank – www.Industrial Development Bank of Indiabank.com.
- Select banking process (personal/corporate etc) and click on log in. Then a popup window will be open. Here you will need to click on ‘continue to login’.
- Now fill your customer ID and password and select ‘start in’. Then click on log in.
- Now your net banking account will be open on your system screen. Here you will see the option of ‘update your Aadhar number or ‘Aadhar seeding’ or update Aadhar to the bank account or update your Aadhar number with the bank account. You will need to click on it.
- You need to provide your Aadhar number and re-enter Aadhar number in respective fields.
- And click on ‘submit’.
- All required details which provided by you. These are updated in Industrial Development Bank of India system. The banker will verify it manually if everything is ok. You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number by Industrial Development Bank of India.
Process of update Aadhar with offline
- You will need to visit the Industrial Development Bank of India branch and ask for Aadhar seeding with account application to the banker.
- Fill the form and submit it to counter.
- Next, they can provide you lower portion receipt of the form.
- Banker will verify your Aadhar updating to the bank later manually.
- The verification process will be complete.
- At last, you will get the notification by SMS or E-mail.
How to link aadhaar with idbi bank account through sms
- Sent an SMS to 5676777 (idbi aadhar link SMS)
- Send as AADLINK<Aadhar number><14 Digit account number>
- Acknowledgment of receipt of Seed request will be sent through SMS.
In this way, you can do idbi bank aadhar card update by sms
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to update Aadhar to your account-Net banking”. So, you may bookmark this page to get more updates about it.