How to update/link PAN number in IDBI Bank Account: By updating your PAN number, you will get several benefits like TDS benefits, tax payment benefits, etc. You should also know that PAN card is also essential for many investments and other purposes.
So, if you want to update your PAN number with your account then, you can visit your IDBI Bank branch and submit the KYC-PAN card updation form. Apart from this, nowadays the IDBI bank is also sending an automatically generated mail that informs the customers to update their PAN number with their account. PAN is very popular and important document in the field of banking, and it’s necessary for various purposes.
How to link/update your PAN Card with IDBI Bank Account
You can follow the below steps to update your PAN number with your bank account.
- Visit your IDBI Bank Branch and contact customer support.
- Then, get Pan Card Updation Form (KYC Form) from there to update your PAN card.
- Fill up the form carefully.
- Then, submit it to the branch following Documents:
- PAN Card Updation (KYC Form).
- Self Attested copy of your PAN Card.
Direct link to download KYC Form
You can also download KYC form-PAN updation form from below link:
Download Customer Information Updation Form-CLICK HERE
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to update PAN number in IDBI Bank Account online/offline”. So, you can bookmark this webpage and visit again later to get the latest updates.